Santee's mission is to guide students to achieve academically and develop good character so that they are productive citizens of society.
Santee will become a safe, supportive and caring institution of academic excellence.
Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
Effective Leaders who
- Who have mastered essential skills in all core disciplines
- Who take responsibility for their own learning
- Who demonstrate their readiness to contribute to an improved society
Life-long learners who
- Set priorities
- Achieve goals
- Work collaboratively
- Communicate clearly
- Inspire others to become agents of positive change in the community
- Exhibit self-motivation and self discipline
- Think critically and logically
- Use evidence and reason to make decisions
- Set appropriate and realistic educational, vocational and personal goals and standards.