Santee Education Complex, a leader in education, empowers all students to graduate with the integrity, knowledge, and skills to pursue their goals after high school. Our staff collaborates with parents, community, and each other to engage all students in inclusive, rigorous, and relevant learning to develop innovative and self-determined leaders.
- Santee prepares all students for college and career success in the 21st century by providing diverse and effective academic and extracurricular programs.
- We work collaboratively in teams to monitor student learning to improve instruction.
- Santee teachers use common assessments and school wide literacy strategies to gather data and implement differentiated instruction.
- We care for and support all students' academic needs through our Enrichment and Intervention program.
- We provide opportunities for educational growth and family involvement to our community.